Vinyl Fence Installation On Concrete
- Mark exact location of post on concrete.
- Drill two (2) - 1/2 inch holes in the concrete slab in opposing corners.
- Epoxy 2 lengths of 1/2 inch rebar into the concrete. Insert rebar into holes and add expoxy cement to hold in place.
- Place vinyl post over rebar and install rails and pickets. Put a piece of duct tape on the end of each rail before inserting into post to keep wet cement from running into rails.
- Pour wet concrete into post.
NOTE: Bufftech no longer recommends using 2 lengths of rebar with its products. As an alternative, use a 1-1/4 inch core pipe in the center of the post.
Still need help? Call us toll free at 1 (800) 213-2539